1) Can Foreign Companies open a Baidu PPC account?
– Yes, foreign companies can open a Baidu PPC account.
2) What documents are required for applying a Baidu PPC account?
Documents to provide for registration:
– Company Business Registration Certificate in English and the basic translation in Chinese: (Signed + stamped by the company official chop)
– Show the company’s bank details in English together with the basic Chinese translation : (Stamped by the company official chop)
– Bank name
– Bank address
– Company name
– Bank account number
– Screenshot of the Home Page URL of the company’s website (Signed + stamped by the company official chop)
3) What important information must appear clearly on your website?
– Your website need to have the pages of “about us” and “contact us” : this is the important requirement to pass the verification of the Baidu PPC account application
– The “About us” must have clear statements of the company name and the type of business
4) What are the cost?
– 1,500 CNY (230 USD) for setting up handling fees (payable to Baidu)
– 5,000 CNY (770 USD) for Baidu advertising budget deposit (payable to Baidu, usable for the PPC campaign to come)
5) Which industries are sensitive and might have issues in opening a Baidu PPC account?