Why is China specific payment System so important?
How to be paid securely and smoothly is something that foreign businesses, which want to enter China market, should take into consideration, particularly when you do Internet business.
Credit Cards are more and more commonly used in China but fail to be a major payment method as that is only used by a slight minority.
It is very important for foreign websites wishing to enter China market and targeting China consumers to be able to offer popular China payment methods.
In a word, China Internet shoppers are big fans of China specific payment systems. Forget about PayPal, Skrill, Visa or Master Cards… In China, there are at least 20 different such platforms. And, 95% of payments online are made using Chinese Payment Systems like Alipay (or Zhifubao in Chinese), TenPay (or WeChat Pay), Lakala, Suning Pay, Baofu.com, ChinaPnR, Hebao (NFC) or China Union Pay.
How do we work on choosing and implementing a China Payment System?
Step 1: Identifying the best China payment system for your Chinese website, depending on:
- If you are having a company registered in China or not
- What the most popularly used payment systems in your industry are
- Your requirements on how the transactions take place
Step 2: Registration
- We will help you register merchant account with your own email details
- We will help payment solutions verify your company information
- We will help all the ad hoc needs happening during the application process
Step 3: Integration of the payment system on your website
- We will help integrate Alipay APIs to implement Alipay services for you
- We also provide technical support on other payment system APIs
- After successful integration, we will help test and ensure the solution is working well
Get your payment system solution for China at NetFin.Marketing!