How does Social Media Marketing (SMM) work in China?
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is the set of technical tools to promote your website on main Social Media platforms.
The landscape of social platforms in China is totally different from the rest of the world. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, among others, are all blocked in China.
The main social media channels in China nowadays are :
- Wechat (equivalent of Facebook ,Whatapp, Instagram and e-bay)
- Sina Weibo (equivalent of Twitter)
- Youku (equivalent of Youtube)
Among them all, WeChat Marketing, Sina Weibo Marketing, QQ Marketing are seen as the Top 3 most effective promotion methods for local and oversea businesses.
How can Social Media Marketing (SMM) help promoting your website in China?
Take WeChat as example. On WeChat, companies are able to create “WeChat Official Accounts” to connect with their followers, promoting their brand or service. Businesses can also set up “WeChat Shop” to sell their products directly to WeChat users and get paid timely and safely by WeChat Pay. In short, Social Media Marketing (SMM) in China allows an active engagement with followers and eventually a good chance of conversion as new client.
How can we assist with Social Media Marketing (SMM)?
Step 1: Identifying the right Chinese Social Media platforms
- Depending on your objectives, on your business industry and on your target demographics, our team will identify the best targets among the Chinese Social Media platforms
Step 2: Registration on China Social Media platforms
- Assisting in preparation of documents for registering an official account
- Following up with the Social Media platform during all the Registration process
- Finalizing account opening and set up
- Creating and designing your official account profile with its dedicated QR code
Step 3: Managing Contents
- Advising on content topics
- Planning a program of postings
- Creating contents
- Translating contents into Chinese
- Uploading contents
Step 4: Marketing
- Increasing organically the number of Followers
- Increasing organically the number of Readers
Step 5: Advertising
- Registering your Advertising Account on Chinese Social Media Platforms
- Advising on the type of Ads depending on the objective (driving traffic to websites or increasing followers or increasing readers …)
- Creating the Ads Copies
- Managing Social Media Advertising campaigns
Get all your WeChat Marketing, Sina Weibo Marketing, QQ Marketing services for China at NetFin.Marketing!