Why you need Speed Access solution?
Before starting any Digital Marketing campaign in China, it is crucial to be sure the Speed Access to your website within China is acceptable – we will show how we resolve this with the China CDN solution.
According to a survey performed by iResearch, the majority of web users in China tend to leave a website if the loading time of the web page takes more than 3 seconds. Website speed access is extremely important as it is the moment when a visitors to your website could become a register or a prospect client.
What are the main reasons of a slow access to a website in China?
- The website is using forbidden services
Any links or reference to forbidden websites in China like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube will drastically slow down, if not totally refrain, the access to your website in China.
- DNS is not located in China
What is Domain Name Servers (DNS)? When we type in the domain address in the browser, it is DNS that translates the domain to IP addresses. Therefore, we are able to visit the website hosted in that IP address.
If the DNS is located aboard, the speed access might be slow.
- Your website content is blocked by The Great Firewall of China
The Great Firewall tends to block a lot of contents and websites on China Internet if they appear to be against the law. Your website can be one of the victims.
Here is how we apply content delivery network (CDN) to improve the Speed Access to your website in China, if required:
- We will make a detailed report of access to the main web pages of your website from different locations in China.
For those who don’t know, speed access could be good in Shanghai but slow in Beijing or Chengdu.
- According to the results of this report, we will decide with you if you wish to work on an improvement and we will propose you few potential solutions, such as content delivery network (CDN) solution.
- The solution of having your server located in China will normally be the last proposed solution as it is often the most costly.
- After implementing the proposed strategy, we will make another speed access report to compare the results and we will keep tracking the speed access regularly.
Get your Speed Access solution for China at NetFin.Marketing!